Volvo To Discontinue Gas Powered Cars By The End Of 2019.

 Image result for volvo
  photocredit / volvocars.com

Renowned Swedish car manufacturer Volvo has decided to follow the trend in the automotive world with their decision to forgo gas-powered vehicles by the end of 2019, this would literately mean by 2020 Volvo would no longer produce cars that that would be powered by gas engines alone



With the world, fast embracing alternative energy sources it's only imperative that automobile manufacturers seek other sources to power newer cars rather than depend solely on gas.

 Image result for volvo
 photocredit /media.volvocars.com

This development would pitch Volvo in line with the likes of Tesla who are already foremost in this category and also other notable manufacturers who have also ventured into the electric / Hybrid car segment.

Volvo cars are renowned for their durability and easy-to-maintain feature.

4 Comments

  1. Oh yeah, gorgeous choice! I'll jump from the happiness when I can afford Volvo electric cars. Now I have used Volvo ХС60, but before buying this crossover, I haven`t ever thought honestly, that I'm so fond of driving. It seemed that the road became softer and the world around changed when I was driving. Of course, I listened to my partner and checked the car according to the requirements ViN-code https://vincarhistory.com/license-plate-lookup. You can imagine the difference between Volvo and Lanos, do n`t you? And really, it's a huge difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a Good Tech Information Site.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post